quirky-t-shirt-tee
Shop

Kidney T-Shirt

700.00

With this shirt, you can have a cool top while helping improve the lives of those suffering from kidney diseases. All profits from this shirt will go to charity. 75% of profits will go to fund the kidney transplant of Ken Carlo de la Cruz, a dear friend of the brand. While the remaining 25% of the profits will go to the National Kidney Transplant Institute. 

  • Made from the softest and most durable combed cotton we could find
  • Designed with an intricate embroidery of a kidney using high quality embroidery thread that maintains color over time
  • Embroidery is placed right about where your left kidney would be—it’s a shirt and a lesson in anatomy too!
  • Every shirt is made-to-order, sewn and embroidered individually by our atelier, expect around two weeks for delivery

Read more about this cause on our blog

Check out our Size Guide to find one that fits you best. 

Size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart
quirky-t-shirt-tee
 Processed with VSCO with c8 preset
quirky-t-shirt-white-tees
white-quirky-t-shirt
R-U-A